With Apple River State Bank Mobile Deposit, you can make a mobile check deposit directly into your eligible checking or savings account using the Apple River State Bank Mobile App for supported Apple®, Android and Windows Phone devices.
Your deposit is secure and as convenient as depositing checks at Apple River State Bank ATMs or banking locations and you can save time with fewer trips.
Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit. You’ll get a confirmation on your device for each successful deposit. We’ll also send a deposit confirmation to your primary email address.
You'll need four things to get started:
- An eligible checking or savings account – Mobile Deposit can be used with an eligible Apple River State Bank checking or
- Your mobile device – Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhone and iPads, Android mobile devices, and Windows Phones. Please refer to Supported Browser for mobile OS details.
- The Apple River State Bank Mobile app - Mobile Deposit is available in the Apple River State Bank Mobile app. To download,
visit the app store for your mobile device and search for Touch Banking or click on the app store for your device below.
- Once downloaded you'll need the App Code of ARSB1948.
- Activate Mobile Deposit - Call 815.777.6300 to activate Mobile Deposit.
Mobile Check Deposit is secure, easy to use, and convenient.
- Log In to your Apple River State Bank Mobile Banking App using your online banking credentials
- Select Deposits from the Menu
- Select the Account to receive the deposit
- Enter the Amount (ensure it matches the amount written on your check)
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature.
- If the back of your check has a Check Box “For Mobile Deposit Only” check the box otherwise write “For Mobile Deposit Only” under the endorsment.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the endorsed check
- You will receive a confirmation on your phone that your deposit is about to be processed.
- Select "Confirm" to complete your deposit.
What to Do With Your Check
After depositing your check using Mobile Deposit, write “Mobile deposit on [date]” on the front of your check.
Securely store your check for 5 days after your deposit, and then destroy it. This allows sufficient time in case the original check is required for any reason.
For added security, always sign off completely when you finish using the Apple River State Bank app.
Check Image Tips
- Take photo against a background with a strong contrast between the check and the surrounding area
- Position the camera above the check so there is no angle
- Move any objects that show up in the picture away from the check
- Make sure the check is visible, contains all four corners, is well lit and in focus
- The check must contain a readable; check number, payee name and endorsement
- The check must contain a readable MICR line at the bottom of the check
- The check must contain a readable character (numeric) amount of the check and legal amount of the check
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States
- Some business size checks or longer checks do not work with Mobile Check Deposit
For deposits received and accepted before 4:30 pm on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. Funds from your deposit generally will be available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Please see our
Funds Availability Policy for additional details.
If you need help getting started or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call our our Operations Center located at the First Community Bank of
Galena office 815) 777-6300.